Thursday, September 4, 2014

Here Comes Santa Claus!


I have a new pattern set in my Etsy shop!  This one is all about Santa Claus. 

There is plenty of time before Christmas so I am stitching up a lot of samples - there are 51 different motifs in this set! 

I really like this little elf.  Wouldn't he look good in these green and red metallics?  


Also, this "Here Comes Santa Claus" text.  You can see part of Santa's North Pole house too...: 



I can't wait to stitch this Santa and reindeer.  I have already transferred the motif to some fabric :)


And this 2014 tree!  I think this will make a beautiful card or stitched ornament. 
I also included a number set so any year combination can be stitched:


I took the time to pull out all my metallic floss and beautiful Christmas trims to start getting some project ideas:


Here is a view of the pattern set. 

It is available here





10 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love this! How perfect for lots of things - tea towels, bread basket liners, pillowcases...I can see it now. :) blessings, marlene

Kim said...

Thank you Marlene - I think so too!

Lilasesazuis said...

Que lindos riscos, Kim...

Nossa, o Natal já se aproxima.

E você já vai começar os pontinhos natalinos....bom trabalho, querida,

beijinhos,

Lígia e =^.^=

Kim said...

Obrigado Ligia! Sim, eu estou recebendo um início precoce este ano :)

Ajka said...

Beautiful!
Ajka

Kim said...

Ajka - :) Thank you!

Darlene said...

I can't wait to see how this project looks when done! The elf is adorable. Lots of ideas from this set, for sure!

Kim said...

Thank you Darlene - I can't wait to start stitching the elf!!

Sam said...

Oh I have a lot of gift ideas for this pattern! I have to get it. I love all of your patterns but especially the holiday ones!

Kim said...

Hi Sam - Thanks so much!